Well…I definitely let the stress of starting a new classroom get to me. When I would walk into the door to my house after the work day, I would literally melt into the couch for the night. This was not a good pattern to start, because I wasn’t engaging in the things that I like to do regularly (blogging, working out, etc.). The good news is that I’m realizing this and I have the ability to change that! What better time to jump back in than my February vacation! So, I’m back…for real.
So what’s cooking in NH in the near future?
- I’m turning the big 2-5 in a couple days!
- We have a trip to Florida planned for April!
- In anticipation of that vacation and summer, I’ll be frequenting the gym and trying out some new workouts.
- I’ll be working it in the kitchen.
- I’ll be making more time for ME after work…and less time on the couch!
So…to last night’s din din. I found this interesting recipe at Cookinglight.com for Artichoke and Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts. We love goat cheese in my house, so I was sure this would be a hit.
I made roasted veggies to go with it. Roasted veggies are my new obsession.
Roasting these veggies are super easy! I pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees. Then spray an aluminum foil lined baking sheet with cooking spray. Then I add my veggies, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt & pepper. This mix of veggies took between 15 and 20 minutes.
Alright, I’m off to get ready to hit the gym! Catch ya later 😉