Snow? Come on…I thought we were done with the stuff! Let’s hope this was the last time. Friday we topped out at 62 at our house. What a tease! There was only one way to cheer ourselves up…
Naan pizza party! I kept them nice & simple, and they came out delicious!
Fresh Tomato and Goat Cheese Pizza
- 2 Naan breads
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- Goat cheese (I used about 1 oz. per pizza)
- Light mozzarella cheese
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Top each pizza with the tomatoes, goat cheese, and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with herbs.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
These are so easy and are such a quick weeknight meal. Also one Naan bread has only 170 calories and it definitely tastes like there are much more than that!
Tomorrow I am going to hit the gym hard! Florida is only a few weeks away, and I want to tone a little bit before! Can’t wait! I found out this weekend that we have a jacuzzi in our room! Score! Despite the snow, there are things to look forward to!